This poster is in A2 size.
Rhythmic Movement Training is a movement based, primitive (infant or neo-natal) reflex integration program that uses developmental movements, gentle isometric pressure and self-awareness to rebuild the foundations necessary to help overcome learning, sensory, emotional and behavioural challenges for children and adults.
RMTi offers numerous movements, isometric and other activities, to assist more efficiency in the auditory processing and listen skills by:
- Integrate retained primitive reflexes and stabilise postural reflex foundations
- Enhance sensory processing and modulation (particularly vestibular system )
- Improving focus and attention with improved neural connectivity through the Brain Stem (midbrain inferior colliculus), Reticular Activating System and thalamus to the neocortex.
- Maturation and calming of the central nervous system
- Improve muscle tone and postural control · Ease muscle tension- especially neck shoulders for orienting
- Enhance sound therapy programs with RMT concurrently to enhance multiple sensory systems modulation.
RMT movement and Primitive Reflex integration techniques are very beneficial in the maturation of the nervous system by improving neural organisation and connectivity, enhancing sensory integration and modulation improving tone and increase focus and attention thereby supporting many areas of the auditory processing pathway.